- Pressure drop of 0.07 psi with 0.5 SCCM to 5 SLPM units, at full scale flow venting to atmosphere. See tech specs or contact us for more information.
- Accuracy: 0.8% of the reading or 0.2% of full scale (0.4% & 0.1% optional high accuracy upgrade).
- + 0.2% full-scale repeatability (NIST-traceable).
- Linear range: 0.5-100% of full scale (200:1).
- Multi-gas calibration: 98-130 gases preloaded, plus COMPOSERTM gas composition firmware.
- Typical measurement response time constant: 5-10 ms
- No warm-up time required
- Battery: rechargeable Li-ion (1880 mAh).
- Charging over Micro-USB (cable and AC wall adapter included).
- Lifetime warranty: unaffected by bumps, humidity or changes in orientation.
Need a different communication or connector configuration?
We may have other configuration options available, please contact us for a custom quote.
Measure flow with minimal system impact, anywhere you need it
Alicat MWB Whisper Series portable mass flow meters allows you to monitor your gas flow rate with minimum pressure drop in your process. Full scale flow rates are backed up by as little as 5 mbar pressure drop. All day flow measurement is achievable with up to 18 hours battery life via the USB chargeable battery pack.
Every MWB series comes preloaded with 98+ gases and gas mixtures, you can even add your own gas blends!
The portable mass flow meter is repeatable and accurate with calibrations up to ±0.6% of reading accuracy.
Every device has a 10,000:1 turndown ratio with flow scale flow rates starting from 0.5 SCCM up to 1000 SLPM.
Backlit LCD display comes as standard, as well as RS-232 communications via the USB type B connection.
Every Alicat device is backed by the manufactures limited life time warranty and ships with a NIST traceable calibration certificate.
MWB series portable flow meters have a full scale pressure of 60 PSIG and can be fitted with a flow totaliser.
- Flow Verification of a Gas Chromatograph
- Calibration, Verification & Validation